North Carolina Resources
- Forensic Resources
- North Carolina General Assembly
- North Carolina Indigent Defense Services
- North Carolina Innocence Inquiry Commission
- North Carolina Prisoner Legal Services
- National Clearinghouse for Science, Technology and the Law
- National Summit on Wrongful Convictions Report (IACP/USDOJ)
- The Innocence Network
- The Innocence Project®
- The National Registry of Exonerations
- The Wrongful Convictions Blog
6,149 Days: The True Story of Greg Taylor. A WRAL documentary illustrating how Greg Taylor was wrongfully convicted as well as the postconviction investigation and litigation which led to his release in 2010.
An Ordinary Crime. Website and video relating to North Carolina’s Terence Garner, who has subsequently been cleared of the crime and released from prison.
Burden of Innocence. Website and video detailing the stories of several wrongfully convicted.
In Pursuit of Justice. Website and video of a soon to be completed feature length documentary that tells the story of Greg Taylor’s exoneration. Swiftwater Media began documenting Greg’s story one month before his exoneration in 2010 and has since conducted over 45 interviews with Greg’s attorneys, his family, friends, and others involved in the case.
Actual Innocence is a podcast highlighting the stories of people who served time for crimes they did not commit. Episodes 1 and 2 feature Greg Taylor telling his story.
Follow The Truth podcast, hosted by WRAL’s Amanda Lamb, re-examines the case against Daniel Green and what celebrity crime means for the carriage of justice. Now streaming wherever you listen to podcasts!